Our M&A Practice advises on transactions worldwide, offering clients the resources of a global firm, while maintaining an on –the-ground understanding of substantive legal matters, local markets and industry specific issues. Our firm’s M&A lawyers participate in transactions in virtually every part of the world. By Leveraging the full capabilities of TAMFU & Co lawyers handle effectively even the most complex, cross-jurisdictional deals. The firm’s Lawyers participate in all type of M&A transaction on a global basis, including:
- Cross – border transactions.
- Takeover defense planning.
- Activist investors defense.
- Unsolicited bids and proxy contest.
- Negotiated acquisitions and disposition.
- Strategic mergers of equals.
- Special committee and other independent director representations.
- Take –private transactions.
- Joint Ventures and strategic alliances
Our firm has vast experience representing companies in negotiated and contested M&A matters in a wide variety of context, including competitive auctions, exclusive transactions club deal, carve-outs and joint ventures. A key Component of the firm’s company M&A practice is its broad understanding of corporate governance aspect of transactions. G&P Law firm corporate and Litigation teams effectively counsel boards of directors in difficult and sensitive situations, with particular expertise providing defense advice to public companies.
Our M&A Clients include.
- Board of directors and their committees.
- Financial advisors